TRADE WINDS SOAP
Please select all options.
a long, slow, shower becomes irresistible
Every woman needs a little black dress, and a sprinkling of nostalgic, childhood whimsy, assuming you're a salted black licorice die-hard (a sweet & refreshing Sambuca Martini comes to mind), of course, it's not everybody's jam.
- infused with nutrient-rich wild seaweed - prevents free radical damage, regenerates and protects skin, promotes collagen production targeting fine lines and wrinkles, keeping skin youthful
- crafted with super-moisturizing, skin-loving organic & natural oils including olive, coconut & sunflower for whole-body, restorative cleansing
- fresh ocean water - packed with vital minerals & nutrients, known to close pores, balance oil production, rejuvenate the skin & naturally hydrate and strengthen the outer layer of the skin to keep you looking youthful & beautiful
- botanical star anise essential oil – relaxing, helps relieve stress and insomnia, deodorizing & refreshing
- the perfect gentle cleansing, long-lasting, soap for all skin types
- 100% organic and natural plant-based ingredients - toxin-free, preservative-free, cruelty-free, vegan
- weight 127 g/4.5 oz - beautifully packaged in a non-coated, recyclable box
- handcrafted on Vancouver Island, BC, Canada - keeping it real, keeping it local
+ FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $125+(CANADA) | $249+(USA)
+ gift-with-purchase: every order receives a free(in stock) mini from my collection.
Is this a gift? Add a note in your cart before checkout, and I'll personally hand-write your message!
Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil , Elaeis Guineensis (RSPO Palm) Oil, aqua, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, glycerin, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Fucus Vesiculosis (Seaweed) Extract, Charcoal (Bamboo)Powder, Pimpinella Anisum (Anise) Oil, Carthamus tinctorius(Safflower), Calendula officinalis, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
*Certified RSPO Sustainable palm oil - environmentally and socially responsible palm oil that doesn't contribute to deforestation, safeguarding rain-forests and the wildlife which lives in them.
Lather up, then rinse clean. Inhale, exhale, repeat.
Caution: For external use only.
What can I do to make my soap last?
If you want your soap to last longer, be sure to keep it in a dry place within your shower or bathroom where there is excellent airflow so it can dry completely between uses. I like to stand my soap up on a soap dish with drainage holes.