MUD & MINERALS CLEANSE+EXFOLIATE+MASK
lavender + lemon
Please select all options.
get your mud on goddess, it's amazing
Experience an exotic Moroccan Hamman spa, in-house, with this exquisite jar of ancient clay perfection, that promises a highly addictive and intoxicating ritual, with a deeply satisfying gentle cleanse and a seriously, indulgent mask. Pure, unadulterated bliss - a radical departure from your very, average, cleanser.
- infused with nutrient-rich wild seaweed - prevents free radical damage, regenerates and protects skin, promotes collagen production targeting fine lines and wrinkles, keeping skin youthful
- skin-loving Shea & cocoa butter, almond, castor & coconut oil - nourish and refresh skin, gently sweeping away dead skin cells & buildup without stripping skin of natural oils, leaving skin soft, supple & healthy
- marine glacial clay - mineral-rich, gently detoxifies the skin and clears the pores, re-balances, replenishes, tightens and plumps the skin.
- high mineral & salt content is the beauty secret of natural clay – hydrating the skin, reducing inflammation and excellent for skin conditions
- botanical extracts of banaba leaf, hibiscus flower, green tea & rosemary leaf - rich in anti-oxidants, reduce dryness, improve suppleness, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, relieves dry skin, reduce the appearance of age spots, strengthen skin elasticity, slows signs of the aging, giving a young, fresh & smooth complexion
- botanical lavender, frankincense & lemon essential oil – refines, detoxifies and transforms skin, maintains a calm and balanced complexion, minimizes inflammation and normalizes sebum production, protect and regenerate healthy skin cells, fight acne, prevent fine lines & wrinkles, reduce large pores, tightens & firms sagging skin
- the perfect cleanser, gentle exfoliator & mask for all skin types
- 100% organic and natural plant-based ingredients - toxin-free, preservative-free, cruelty-free, vegan
- weight 56 g/2 oz/59 ml - beautifully packaged & preserved for ultimate freshness in recyclable glass
- handcrafted on Vancouver Island, BC, Canada - keeping it real, keeping it local
+ FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $125+(CANADA) | $249+(USA)
+ gift-with-purchase: every order receives a free(in stock) mini from my collection.
Is this a gift? Add a note in your cart before checkout, and I'll personally hand-write your message!
Fair trade Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit*, Prunus Dulcis (Almond) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Kaolinite (Rose Clay), Kaolin – Illite (red clay),fair trade Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Fucus Vesiculosis (Seaweed) Extract, Illite(yellow) clay, glacial marine clay, Lagerstroemia speciosa L(banaba)leaf extract, Hibiscus sadariffa Flower, Camellia sinensis(green tea)Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*Fair Trade, Sustainable & Organic Shea Butter, hand-made by women from the Kperisi village in Northern Ghana using age-old traditional methods. No chemicals, no harsh industrial processes, focusing on local conditions, fair prices, and social empowerment. I support Fair Trade in love & honor of my African roots.
Cleanse & gently exfoliate - With a spatula, scoop out a small amount of mud and place on your palm. Rub your hands together to warm the mud and let the butters melt, smooth mud all over damp skin - face, neck & decolletage. Gently massage into the skin in an upwards circular movement, wipe with a clean, warm and damp washcloth.
Mask - With a spatula, scoop out a small amount of mud and place on your palm. Rub your hands together to warm the mud and let the butters melt, smooth mud all over damp skin - face, neck & decolletage. Gently massage into the skin in an upwards circular movement. Leave on for 15 minutes, it won't dry completely, then wipe off with a warm and damp washcloth.Caution: For external use only. Contains nut oil.
This was my first time trying a mud mask and I really liked it. The smell of the mud mask isn’t as strong as that of the tangerine and sweet orange body mousse, but it’s still lovely. I tried a few other face masks before from other places and homemade ones, and this one is definitely one of my favourites. I enjoy applying the mud to my skin, but what I love most is the way your skin feels so soft and smooth once you take the mud mask off.
Hi Isabella! Thanks so much for your great review - I'm so happy to hear how much you're enjoying Mud & Minerals. I love that it's a multi-purpose product - butter cleanser, gentle exfoliant, and mask all in one! It's also very lightly scented as our olfactory senses are easily overwhelmed by strong scents. Enjoy!
Will definitely reorder again. Nicole provides prompt replies and great customer service. I totally enjoyed the samples provided and will continue to support this local business.
Hi Terri! Thanks so much for your review, I so appreciate you taking the time. Thrilled you're enjoying Mud & Minerals - lovingly known as 'skin chocolate' by many, it's definitely a favorite. Kudo's for shopping local - it means the world!
I have tried this as a scrub/mask once and it was so nice to pamper myself! My skin felt really soft and moisturized after!
Hi Natalie! Thanks for your review, I'm so happy that you enjoyed your pamper session. Mud & Minerals is such a unique product - I absolutely love how it makes my skin feel too!
I love the texture, smell and colour on my face of the Mud & Minerals.
It was easy to apply on my face & leave on, during the 20 minutes I could walk around and do things while the mask was on.
It was easy to remove with a warm face cloth.
My face felt fresh and moisturized all day.
Love it, look forward to my next session of treating myself.
Hi Laila! I'm so excited that you've tried and love Mud & Minerals - it's truly a jar of wonder - the perfect weekly skin-loving ritual!
This is my first purchase of a Salt and Seaweed Apothecary product. I like the solid form of the mud/mask - its much easier to handle than the liquid oil exfoliators I’ve tried recently. It smells a bit strange in the container (well…its a bit mud/mineral smelling) but when its on the face its smells wonderful. I would warn users that the mud/mask has to be thoroughly washed off the face. I used a dark facecloth first, spent the morning doing chores, then felt there was a ‘residue’ left. I used a white cloth to wash my face again and was surprised at the amount of clay still on my skin. I have darker skin so it wasn’t obvious. Love the product and will continue to use faithfully.
Hi Pamela, thanks for your lovely review! This is truly my most favourite 3-in-1 product in my collection. Being a 'butter' based formula, the key to removing after applying, is using a warm, wet washcloth and gently wiping the product from your skin, rinse, repeat. So glad you found my products and look forward to serving you again!