WILDFLOWER & SEAWEED FLORAL STEAM
rose + geranium
Please select all options.
wild-crafted, rejuvenating, petals of love
Like things a little steamy? Luxurious & aromatic, this indulgent, self-love ritual, will leave you feeling gloriously relaxed and stress-free, your skin dewy, glowing & renewed, a goddess, once again.
- organic petals & buds(rose, jasmine, lavender, chamomile, calendula) infused with rose geranium essential oil - promotes healthy skin, relieves stress, depression and anxiety, and is powerfully uplifting
- nutrient-rich wild seaweed - prevents free radical damage, regenerates and protects skin, promotes collagen production targeting fine lines and wrinkles, keeping skin youthful
- facial steams are a beautiful way to purify the skin, draw impurities from your pores, boosts circulation and revives tired skin
- the concentrated botanicals release their healing properties through the steam - the warmth opens pores, allowing skin to fully receive the benefits of the petals
- 100% organic and natural plant-based ingredients - toxin-free, preservative-free, cruelty-free, vegan
- the perfect floral steam for all skin types
- weight 10 g/0.35 oz - beautifully packaged and preserved for ultimate freshness in recyclable glass
- handcrafted on Vancouver Island, BC, Canada - keeping it real, keeping it local
+ FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $125+(CANADA) | $249+(USA)
+ gift-with-purchase: every order receives a free(in stock) mini from my collection.
Is this a gift? Add a note in your cart before checkout, and I'll personally hand-write your message!
Rosa centifolia L.(red rose) flower, Rosa damascena Mill.(pink rose)flower, Lavandula Officinalis (Lavender) Flower, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower, Fucus Vesiculosis (Seaweed), Calendula Officinalis flower, Jasminum Officinale Flower, Camellia sinensis (Green Tea)
In a large bowl, cover a small handful of botanicals & herbs with boiling water, allow to steep & cool slightly. Place a towel over your head & bowl to create a steam tent. Breathe deeply and enjoy for 5-15 minutes.
For sensitive skin, reduce the temperature of the water and the time.
Caution: For external use only.