MUD & MINERALS CLEANSE+EXFOLIATE+MASK
get your mud on goddess, it's amazing
Experience an exotic Moroccan Hamman spa, in-house, with this exquisite jar of ancient clay perfection, that promises a highly addictive and intoxicating ritual, with a deeply satisfying gentle cleanse and a seriously, indulgent mask. Pure, unadulterated bliss - a radical departure from your very, average, cleanser.
- infused with nutrient-rich wild seaweed - prevents free radical damage, regenerates and protects skin, promotes collagen production targeting fine lines and wrinkles, keeping skin youthful
- skin-loving Shea & cocoa butter, almond, castor & coconut oil - nourish and refresh skin, gently sweeping away dead skin cells & buildup without stripping skin of natural oils, leaving skin soft, supple & healthy
- marine glacial clay - mineral-rich, gently detoxifies the skin and clears the pores, re-balances, replenishes, tightens and plumps the skin.
- high mineral & salt content is the beauty secret of natural clay – hydrating the skin, reducing inflammation and excellent for skin conditions
- botanical extracts of banaba leaf, hibiscus flower, green tea & rosemary leaf - rich in anti-oxidants, reduce dryness, improve suppleness, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, relieves dry skin, reduce the appearance of age spots, strengthen skin elasticity, slows signs of the aging, giving a young, fresh & smooth complexion
- botanical lavender, frankincense & lemon essential oil – refines, detoxifies and transforms skin, maintains a calm and balanced complexion, minimizes inflammation and normalizes sebum production, protect and regenerate healthy skin cells, fight acne, prevent fine lines & wrinkles, reduce large pores, tightens & firms sagging skin
- the perfect cleanser, gentle exfoliator & mask for all skin types
- 100% organic and natural plant-based ingredients - toxin-free, preservative-free, cruelty-free, vegan
- weight 56 g/2 oz/59 ml - beautifully packaged & preserved for ultimate freshness in recyclable glass
- handcrafted on Vancouver Island, BC, Canada - keeping it real, keeping it local
+ FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $99+(CANADA) | $249+(USA)
+ gift-with-purchase: every order receives a free(in stock) mini from my collection.
Is this a gift? Add a note in your cart before checkout, and I'll personally hand-write your message!
Fair trade Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit*, Prunus Dulcis (Almond) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Kaolinite (Rose Clay), Kaolin – Illite (red clay),fair trade Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Fucus Vesiculosis (Seaweed) Extract, Illite(yellow) clay, glacial marine clay, Lagerstroemia speciosa L(banaba)leaf extract, Hibiscus sadariffa Flower, Camellia sinensis(green tea)Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*Fair Trade, Sustainable & Organic Shea Butter, hand-made by women from the Kperisi village in Northern Ghana using age-old traditional methods. No chemicals, no harsh industrial processes, focusing on local conditions, fair prices, and social empowerment. I support Fair Trade in love & honor of my African roots.
Cleanse & gently exfoliate - With a spatula, scoop out a small amount of mud and place on your palm. Rub your hands together to warm the mud and let the butters melt, smooth mud all over damp skin - face, neck & decolletage. Gently massage into the skin in an upwards circular movement, wipe with a clean, warm and damp washcloth.
Mask - With a spatula, scoop out a small amount of mud and place on your palm. Rub your hands together to warm the mud and let the butters melt, smooth mud all over damp skin - face, neck & decolletage. Gently massage into the skin in an upwards circular movement. Leave on for 15 minutes, it won't dry completely, then wipe off with a warm and damp washcloth.Caution: For external use only. Contains nut oil.
I love the texture, smell and colour on my face of the Mud & Minerals.
It was easy to apply on my face & leave on, during the 20 minutes I could walk around and do things while the mask was on.
It was easy to remove with a warm face cloth.
My face felt fresh and moisturized all day.
Love it, look forward to my next session of treating myself.
This is my first purchase of a Salt and Seaweed Apothecary product. I like the solid form of the mud/mask - its much easier to handle than the liquid oil exfoliators I’ve tried recently. It smells a bit strange in the container (well…its a bit mud/mineral smelling) but when its on the face its smells wonderful. I would warn users that the mud/mask has to be thoroughly washed off the face. I used a dark facecloth first, spent the morning doing chores, then felt there was a ‘residue’ left. I used a white cloth to wash my face again and was surprised at the amount of clay still on my skin. I have darker skin so it wasn’t obvious. Love the product and will continue to use faithfully.
The products that make up this order are a Christmas Gift for my wife, so I am not in a position to provide a meaningful review, however, I would give 10 stars, if I could, simply for the extraordinarily high quality of customer service provided by the vendor. Canada Post somehow managed to lose the package containing the order, and seemed relatively uninterested in helping locate it, but the owner of Salt and Seaweed Apothecary not only refilled the order and personally delivered it to my home. Thank you so much for your concern and for your efforts to resolve the problem.