get your mud on goddess, it's amazing
Experience an exotic Moroccan Hamman spa, in-house, with this exquisite jar of ancient clay perfection, that promises a highly addictive and intoxicating ritual, with a deeply satisfying gentle cleanse and a seriously, indulgent mask. Pure, unadulterated bliss - a radical departure from your very, average, cleanser.
- infused with nutrient-rich wild seaweed - prevents free radical damage, regenerates and protects skin, promotes collagen production targeting fine lines and wrinkles, keeping skin youthful
- skin-loving Shea & cocoa butter, almond, castor & coconut oil - nourish and refresh skin, gently sweeping away dead skin cells & buildup without stripping skin of natural oils, leaving skin soft, supple & healthy
marine glacial clay - mineral-rich, gently detoxifies the skin and clears the pores, re-balances, replenishes, tightens and plumps the skin.
- high mineral & salt content is the beauty secret of natural clay – hydrating the skin, reducing inflammation and excellent for skin conditions
- botanical extracts of banaba leaf, hibiscus flower, green tea & rosemary leaf - rich in anti-oxidants, reduce dryness, improve suppleness, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, relieves dry skin, reduce the appearance of age spots, strengthen skin elasticity, slows signs of the aging, giving a young, fresh & smooth complexion
- botanical lavender, frankincense & lemon essential oil – refines, detoxifies and transforms skin, maintains a calm and balanced complexion, minimizes inflammation and normalizes sebum production, protect and regenerate healthy skin cells, fight acne, prevent fine lines & wrinkles, reduce large pores, tightens & firms sagging skin
- the perfect cleanser, gentle exfoliator & mask for all skin types
- 100% organic and natural plant-based ingredients - toxin-free, preservative-free, cruelty-free, vegan
- weight 56 g/2 oz/59 ml - beautifully packaged & preserved for ultimate freshness in recyclable glass
- handcrafted on Vancouver Island, BC, Canada - keeping it real, keeping it local
+ FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $99+(CANADA) | $249+(USA)
+ gift-with-purchase: every order receives a free(in stock) mini from my collection.
Is this a gift? Add a note in your cart before checkout, and I'll personally hand-write your message!
Fair trade Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit*, Prunus Dulcis (Almond) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Kaolinite (Rose Clay), Kaolin – Illite (red clay),fair trade Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Fucus Vesiculosis (Seaweed) Extract, Illite(yellow) clay, glacial marine clay, Lagerstroemia speciosa L(banaba)leaf extract, Hibiscus sadariffa Flower, Camellia sinensis(green tea)Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
*Fair Trade, Sustainable & Organic Shea Butter, hand-made by women from the Kperisi village in Northern Ghana using age-old traditional methods. No chemicals, no harsh industrial processes, focusing on local conditions, fair prices, and social empowerment. I support Fair Trade in love & honor of my African roots.
Cleanse & gently exfoliate - With a spatula, scoop out a small amount of mud and place on your palm. Rub your hands together to warm the mud and let the butters melt, smooth mud all over damp skin - face, neck & decolletage. Gently massage into the skin in an upwards circular movement, wipe with a clean, warm and damp washcloth.
Mask - With a spatula, scoop out a small amount of mud and place on your palm. Rub your hands together to warm the mud and let the butters melt, smooth mud all over damp skin - face, neck & decolletage. Gently massage into the skin in an upwards circular movement. Leave on for 15 minutes, it won't dry completely, then wipe off with a warm and damp washcloth.
Caution: For external use only. Contains nut oil.