indulge in a steamy, exotic sea salt glow
Sure, it looks innocent enough, but it's serious stuff when it comes to buffing your skin to perfection. This sensational, exotically aromatic bar of "smooth intentions" is goddess worthy, a deeply exfoliating treat, that will banish rough skin, leaving you soft.all.over.
- infused with nutrient-rich wild seaweed - prevents free radical damage, regenerates and protects skin, promotes collagen production targeting fine lines and wrinkles, keeping skin youthful
- deeply nourishing & moisturizing cocoa & Shea butter - transform the skin, anti-inflammatory, anti-aging skin super-food with UV protection, promotes collagen production for youthful skin, softens & strengthens skin
- mineral-rich, hand-harvested Pacific sea salt - draws moisture to the skin, leaving it silky soft, gently exfoliates to rejuvenate, smooth and soften skin while absorbing toxins, impurities, and clearing pores. Increases circulation, calms inflammation and itchy skin conditions while toning skin
- hand-blended botanical chai essential oil blend - warming, stimulating with powerful anti-oxidants, for a relaxing, exotic bathing experience
Vitamin E - an antioxidant & natural conditioner with protective properties, known for speeding up the healing process, and maintaining the soft, youthful texture of your lips by reducing signs of aging
- the perfect salt scrub bar for all skin types
- 100% organic and natural plant-based ingredients - toxin-free, preservative-free, cruelty-free, vegan
- weight 100 g/3.5 oz - beautifully packaged in a non-coated, recyclable box
- handcrafted on Vancouver Island, BC, Canada - keeping it real, keeping it local
+ FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $125+(CANADA) | $249+(USA)
+ gift-with-purchase: every order receives a free(in stock) mini from my collection.
Is this a gift? Add a note in your cart before checkout, and I'll personally hand-write your message!
NOTE: due to the luxe oils and lack of synthetic stabilizers in these scrubs, they can be sensitive to high temperatures and may arrive melted in summer months. Please choose expedited shipping methods, ship to a work location or order during cooler months if you live in an area that reaches high temperatures.
Sodium Chloride(sea salt),fair trade Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, fair trade Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit*, Fucus Vesiculosis (Seaweed) Extract, Tocopherol(Vit. E), Vanilla Planifolia Extract, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Cinnamon) Leaf Oil, Piper Nigrum (Black Pepper) Seed Oil, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Seed Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil, Pimpinella Anisum (Anise) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
*Fair Trade, Sustainable & Organic Shea Butter, hand-made by women from the Kperisi village in Northern Ghana using age-old traditional methods. No chemicals, no harsh industrial processes, focusing on local conditions, fair prices, and social empowerment. I support Fair Trade in love & honor of my African roots.
Gently rub the bar onto wet skin to soften rough skin. Massage in the rich butters, rinse and pat dry. Sensitive skin - reduce the intensity and the time of scrubbing.
Exfoliation is key to proper skin care. Using body scrubs regularly will reveal softer, smoother, more glowing skin, leaving your body nourished, revitalized and ready to absorb hydrating lotions and body oils.
Caution: For external use only.
What can I do to make my salt scrub bar last?
If you want your salt scrub to last longer, be sure to keep it in a dry place within your shower or bathroom where there is excellent airflow so it can dry completely between uses.