SALT AIR LIP & SKIN THERAPY
let yours be the best darn kissable lips
Lip balm addict? Right this way... Cool, fresh mint with a hint of creamy vanilla, I'm a little obsessed! Silky, smooth lips are the heart & soul of the perfect smooch.
- infused with nutrient rich wild seaweed - prevents free radical damage, regenerates and protects skin, promotes collagen production targeting fine lines and wrinkles, keeping skin youthful
- skin-loving blend of cocoa butter, Shea butter, almond & coconut oil -hydrates the skin while raw beeswax acts as a natural humectant that helps skin retain moisture and acts as a protective barrier
- Vitamin E - an antioxidant & natural conditioner with protective properties, known for speeding up the healing process, and maintaining the soft, youthful texture of your lips by reducing signs of aging
- botanical peppermint & benzoin essential oils - refreshing & cooling, soothing and powerfully invigorating with just a touch of sweet vanilla
- the perfect balm for all skin types, and a convenient way to replenish moisture to your lips, hands, cuticles and any other dry areas, in a long lasting formula
- 100% organic and natural plant-based ingredients - toxin-free, preservative-free, cruelty-free
- extra large size - weight 14 g/0.5 oz - in a recyclable plastic tube, perfect for purse or travel
- handcrafted on Vancouver Island, BC, Canada - keeping it real, keeping it local
+ FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $99+(CANADA) | $249+(USA)
+ gift-with-purchase: every order receives a free(in stock) mini's from my collection.
Is this a gift? Add a note in your cart before checkout, and I'll personally hand-write your message!
Prunus Dulcis (Almond) Oil, Cera Alba (beeswax), fair trade Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, fair trade Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit*, Fucus Vesiculosis (Seaweed) Extract, Tocopherol(Vit. E), Mentha Piperia (Peppermint) Oil, Styrax Benzoin Resin Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
*Fair Trade, Sustainable & Organic Shea Butter, hand-made by women from the Kperisi village in Northern Ghana using age-old traditional methods. No chemicals, no harsh industrial processes, focusing on local conditions, fair prices, and social empowerment. I support Fair Trade in love & honor of my African roots.
Apply directly to lips, hands or other dry areas, throughout the day.
Caution: For external use only. Contains nut oil.
Other genius uses for Skin Therapy Balm:
- Massage balm into cuticles before bed.
- Apply balm on dry areas, just about anywhere on your body, warm your hands together, gently rub it in.
- Soothe & soften cracked fingertips and heels during winter.
- Apply balm to your lips, cover the cracked areas with a nice thick layer to seal in moisture and protect.
- Tap a little around your eyes to hydrate and minimize fine lines.
- Keep your eye brows in check, apply a little like brow gel.
- Tame flyaway hairs by using a bit of balm.
- Apply some balm to your nose if you have a cold, to protect and soothe irritated skin.
How should I store my products?
Store your products covered in a dry, cool location. Proper storage includes keeping them out of extreme temperatures, direct sunlight, and water. Melted or softened products sealed in their original container should be allowed to reach room temperature for several hours prior to use to restore to its solid state. The consistency and texture may be altered after this happens, but the product will still retain all its moisturizing benefits.
I loved everything about this! The smell is lovely. It works well on my lips and on my skin. I had a dry patch on my pinky finger (I think from all the sanitizer I've been using), and after a couple days of rubbing this balm on, it cleared right up!! Have just placed an order for more to give as gifts!
The lip therapy chapsticks are seriously the best! Highly recommend.
SALT AIR LIP & SKIN THERAPY