sweet, smooth & sexiest pout on the West coast
It’s true, lip balm is last in line after its’ more glamorous, colorful cousins, where’s the love? Until you're suffering from dry, cracked and un-kissable lips. This lip and skin balm is a magical, moisturizing must, that’ll instantly smooth and soothe that beautiful pout.
- infused with nutrient-rich wild seaweed - prevents free radical damage, regenerates and protects skin, promotes collagen production targeting fine lines and wrinkles, keeping skin youthful
- a skin-loving blend of cocoa butter, Shea butter, almond & coconut oil - hydrates the skin while raw beeswax acts as a natural humectant that helps skin retain moisture and acts as a protective barrier
Vitamin E - an antioxidant & natural conditioner with protective properties, known for speeding up the healing process, and maintaining the soft, youthful texture of your lips by reducing signs of aging
- botanical lavender & bergamot(FCF) essential oils - refine and transform skin, minimize inflammation, refreshing, soothing and powerfully uplifting
- the perfect balm for all skin types, and a convenient way to replenish moisture to your lips, hands, cuticles and any other dry areas in a long-lasting formula
- 100% organic and natural plant-based ingredients - toxin-free, preservative-free, cruelty-free
extra large size - weight 14 g/0.5 oz - beautifully packaged in a recyclable plastic tube, perfect for purse or travel
- handcrafted on Vancouver Island, BC, Canada - keeping it real, keeping it local
+ FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $125+(CANADA) | $249+(USA)
+ gift-with-purchase: every order receives a free(in stock) mini from my collection.
Is this a gift? Add a note in your cart before checkout, and I'll personally hand-write your message!
Prunus Dulcis (Almond) Oil, Cera Alba (beeswax), fair trade Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, fair trade Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit, Fucus Vesiculosis (Seaweed) Extract, Tocopherol(Vit. E), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Bergamia FCF (Bergamot) Fruit Oil , Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
*Fair Trade, Sustainable & Organic Shea Butter, hand-made by women from the Kperisi village in Northern Ghana using age-old traditional methods. No chemicals, no harsh industrial processes, focusing on local conditions, fair prices, and social empowerment. I support Fair Trade in love & honor of my African roots.
Apply directly to lips, hands or other dry areas, throughout the day.
Caution: For external use only. Contains nut oils.
Other genius uses for Skin Therapy Balm:
- Massage balm into cuticles before bed.
- Apply balm on dry areas, just about anywhere on your body, warm your hands together, gently rub it in.
- Soothe & soften cracked fingertips and heels during winter.
- Apply balm to your lips, cover the cracked areas with a nice thick layer to seal in moisture and protect.
- Tap a little around your eyes to hydrate and minimize fine lines.
- Keep your eye brows in check, apply a little like brow gel.
- Tame flyaway hairs by using a bit of balm.
- Apply some balm to your nose if you have a cold, to protect and soothe irritated skin.
How should I store my products?
Store your products covered in a dry, cool location. Proper storage includes keeping them out of extreme temperatures, direct sunlight, and water. Melted or softened products sealed in their original container should be allowed to reach room temperature for several hours prior to use to restore to its solid state. The consistency and texture may be altered after this happens, but the product will still retain all its moisturizing benefits.