heavenly, rich and sublimely luxurious
There's no shame (or blame), in a little guilty pleasure. It's perfectly acceptable and totally understandable, to be completely obsessed with this dreamy jar of whipped, extravagant indulgence. Admittedly, it is positively heavenly.
- infused with nutrient-rich wild seaweed - prevents free radical damage, regenerates and protects skin, promotes collagen production targeting fine lines and wrinkles, keeping skin youthful
- skin-loving, ultra-moisturizing blend of Shea butter, coconut & grape seed oil - deeply nourish, hydrate, rejuvenate & restore skin, leaving skin soft, supple & healthy
- botanical lavender & bergamot(FCF) essential oil - refines and transforms skin, maintains a calm and balanced complexion, minimizes inflammation, relax & restore the mind, body & soul, refreshing, soothing and powerfully uplifting
- heaps of Vitamin E - an antioxidant & natural conditioner with protective properties, known for speeding up the healing process, and maintaining the soft, youthful texture of your lips by reducing signs of aging
skin-saving raw Manuka honey - full of antioxidants, excellent for slowing down aging, extremely moisturizing and soothing, gives your complexion a boost creating a special glow
arrowroot powder - for a silky smooth, non-greasy feeling, soothes the skin
- the perfect moisturizing mousse for all skin types
- 100% organic and natural plant-based ingredients - toxin-free, preservative-free, cruelty-free
- weight 63 g/2.25 oz - beautifully packaged & preserved for ultimate freshness in recyclable glass
- handcrafted on Vancouver Island, BC, Canada - keeping it real, keeping it local
+ FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $125+(CANADA) | $249+(USA)
+ gift-with-purchase: every order receives a free(in stock) mini from my collection.
Is this a gift? Add a note in your cart before checkout, and I'll personally hand-write your message!
PLEASE NOTE: This whipped, fluffy product may settle during shipping or melt in warmer temperatures. It'll affect the consistency of the product, but it won't affect the quality or the net weight. To firm up your product, place it in the fridge. The mousse reduces in volume as it loses its whipped texture and becomes a dense, concentrated butter. It's still amazingly wonderful for your skin, absolutely safe to use, and a little bit goes a very long way. We highly recommend choosing Express Shipping if your order includes this product and you live in a warm climate. I apologize, but I don't ship this product outside of Canada during the summer months.
Fair trade Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Vitis vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Maranta Arundinaceae (Arrowroot), Fucus Vesiculosis (Seaweed) Extract, Tocopherol(Vit. E), honey, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Bergamia FCF(Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
*Fair Trade, Sustainable & Organic Shea Butter, hand-made by women from the Kperisi village in Northern Ghana using age-old traditional methods. No chemicals, no harsh industrial processes, focusing on local conditions, fair prices, and social empowerment. I support Fair Trade in love & honor of my African roots.
Massage into damp skin after bathing or showering, inhale, exhale & relax! Briefly allow to sink in before dressing. For best results, use daily. Store in a cool place. Excellent for face, feet, hands, elbows, knees, and legs. Also great for bellies of moms-to-be.
Caution: For external use only.
How should I store my products?
Store your products covered in a dry, cool location. Proper storage includes keeping them out of extreme temperatures, direct sunlight, and water. Melted or softened products sealed in their original container should be allowed to reach room temperature for several hours prior to use to restore to its solid state. The consistency and texture may be altered after this happens, but the product will still retain all its moisturizing benefits. Keep water out of your jars and always use a clean, dry spatula to apply the product to keep it fresh and ready for use.