OCEAN BREEZE SKIN THERAPY BALM
peppermint + lime
Please select all options.
the ultimate fresh & zesty mother of all balms
Your skin taken a whippin' with all your fabulous adventures? Then you'll be tempted with ease, to use this deeply nourishing, refreshingly crisp, and invigorating miracle balm, anywhere & everywhere that needs some serious love & indulgence.
- infused with nutrient-rich wild seaweed - prevents free radical damage, regenerates and protects skin, promotes collagen production targeting fine lines and wrinkles, keeping skin youthful
- skin-restoring & repairing Shea butter, coconut & olive oil - an excellent combination which is extremely rich, sinking deep into the skin and staying there, creating a protective barrier over the skin
- Vitamin E - an antioxidant & natural conditioner with protective properties, known for speeding up the healing process, and maintaining the soft, youthful texture of your lips by reducing signs of aging
- botanical rosemary leaf extract and peppermint, lime & spearmint essential oil - refresh, refine and transform skin, maintain a calm and balanced complexion, reduce inflammation and normalize sebum production, antiseptic and astringent properties, strengthen skin tissue.
- the perfect skin balm for all skin types, especially sore, dry, irritated and sensitive skin
- 100% organic and natural plant-based ingredients - toxin-free, preservative-free, cruelty-free, vegan
- weight 56 g/2 oz - beautifully packaged & preserved for ultimate freshness in recyclable glass
- handcrafted on Vancouver Island, BC, Canada - keeping it real, keeping it local
+ FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $125+(CANADA) | $249+(USA)
+ gift-with-purchase: every order receives a free(in stock) mini from my collection.
Is this a gift? Add a note in your cart before checkout, and I'll personally hand-write your message!
Fair trade Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Fucus Vesiculosis (Seaweed) Extract, Tocopherol(Vit. E), Mentha Piperia (Peppermint) Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Mentha Spicata (Spearmint) Leaf Oil,Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*Fair Trade, Sustainable & Organic Shea Butter, hand-made by women from the Kperisi village in Northern Ghana using age-old traditional methods. No chemicals, no harsh industrial processes, focusing on local conditions, fair prices, and social empowerment. I support Fair Trade in love & honor of my African roots.
Massage a small amount into hands, heels, and elbows or any areas that need some extra love. Excellent as a day & night cream on your face. Store at normal room temperatures; will change consistency in heat and cold. Please note: cold weather can harden the balm during shipping, let it return to room temp before using.
Caution: For external use only.
Other genius uses for Skin Therapy Balm:
- Massage balm into cuticles before bed.
- Apply balm on dry areas, just about anywhere on your body, warm your hands together, gently rub it in.
- Soothe & soften cracked fingertips and heels during winter.
- Apply balm to your lips, cover the cracked areas with a nice thick layer to seal in moisture and protect.
- Tap a little around your eyes to hydrate and minimize fine lines.
- Keep your eyebrows in check, apply a little like brow gel.
- Tame flyaway hairs by using a bit of balm.
- Apply some balm to your nose if you have a cold, to protect and soothe irritated skin.
- Can also be used as a foot cream, solid perfume, hair texturizer, face mask, daily moisturizer (body or face), after-sun or windburn treatment, conditioner, …you can mix a bit of balm with just about any powder eye-shadow, blush, or bronzer to make a skin-luminizing cream; runners use it to prevent chafing; and many can be used as makeup remover/moisturizing cleanser.
How should I store my products?
Store your products covered in a dry, cool location. Proper storage includes keeping them out of extreme temperatures, direct sunlight, and water. Melted or softened products sealed in their original container should be allowed to reach room temperature for several hours prior to use to restore to its solid state. The consistency and texture may be altered after this happens, but the product will still retain all its moisturizing benefits. Keep water out of your jars and always use a clean, dry spatula to apply the product to keep it fresh and ready for use.
I use this on my hands, feet, knees and elbows. It's much better than a water-based cream but isn't too greasy. Absorbs quickly and smells great.
Hi Alexandra! Thanks for your lovely review - this balm certainly locks in moisture to keep your skin soft, smooth & protected all day long. So glad you're enjoying it!