SEA GODDESS SEA SALT SOAP
spearmint + eucalyptus
Please select all options.
falling in love has never been easier(or smoother)
The true "goddess" of Salt & Seaweed's soap collection. After a day outdoors, sailing the seas, dipping your toes in the water or strolling the beach, refresh your soul and smooth your skin with this incredible, gently buffing bar of lusciousness.
- infused with nutrient-rich wild seaweed - prevents free radical damage, regenerates and protects skin, promotes collagen production targeting fine lines and wrinkles, keeping skin youthful
- crafted with super-moisturizing, skin-loving organic & natural oils including olive, coconut & sunflower for whole-body, restorative cleansing
- fresh ocean water - packed with vital minerals & nutrients, known to close pores, balance oil production, rejuvenate the skin & naturally hydrate and strengthen the outer layer of the skin to keep you looking youthful & beautiful
- natural clays detox, gently draw impurities and re-balance the skin
- mineral-rich, hand-harvested Pacific sea salt - draws moisture to the skin, leaving it silky soft, gently exfoliates to rejuvenate, smooth and soften skin while absorbing toxins, impurities, and clearing pores. Increases circulation, calms inflammation and itchy skin conditions while toning the skin
- botanical spearmint & eucalyptus essential oils - excellent wake-me-up, minimize skin inflammation, invigorating, cooling, energizing and incredibly refreshing
- the perfect gentle cleansing, long-lasting, soap for all skin types
- 100% organic and natural plant-based ingredients - toxin-free, preservative-free, cruelty-free, vegan
- weight 127 g/4.5 oz - beautifully packaged in a non-coated, recyclable box
- handcrafted on Vancouver Island, BC, Canada - keeping it real, keeping it local
+ FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $125+(CANADA) | $249+(USA)
+ gift-with-purchase: every order receives a free(in stock) mini from my collection.
Is this a gift? Add a note in your cart before checkout, and I'll personally hand-write your message!
Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil , Elaeis Guineensis (RSPO Palm) Oil*, aqua, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Sodium Chloride(sea salt), glycerin, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Fucus Vesiculosis (Seaweed) Extract, Mentha Spicata (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Triticum aestivum(wheatgrass), Urtica Dioica (Nettle)leaf, Fucus Vesiculosis (Seaweed), Camellia Sinensis (green tea)Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
*Certified RSPO Sustainable palm oil - environmentally and socially responsible palm oil that doesn't contribute to deforestation, safeguarding rain-forests and the wildlife which lives in them.
Lather up, then rinse clean. Inhale, exhale, repeat.
Caution: For external use only.
What can I do to make my soap last?
If you want your soap to last longer, be sure to keep it in a dry place within your shower or bathroom where there is excellent airflow so it can dry completely between uses. I like to stand my soap up on a soap dish with drainage holes.
This one, in addition to the Beach House, smells AMAZING!
Hi Katie! Thrilled to see your lovely review - thank you, Sea Goddess is a dream, one of my favorites scents too! Enjoy!
This is my escape from my busy day. Its sooo nice on my skin and smells sooo good!! Will definitely order again and glad I order a bunch for gifts!!
Hi Erin! Thanks for your great feedback - I'm a little obsessed with Sea Goddess myself, it's one of my best sellers, the aroma is so incredibly refreshing and uplifting. Love that I can create an end-of-day spa feeling for you!
I love the texture and aroma, I feel my face is cleansed and moisturized after each use with this Sea Goddess cleansing bar.
Can't wait to share with my sister.
<p>Hi Laila! Thanks for your lovely review - Sea Goddess is a favourite for sure, I'm sure your sister will love it too!
This soap smells amazing and is gentle on my hands.
Hi Kelli! Thanks so much for you review, I'm so excited that you're loving Sea Goddess - it's a favourite for sure!
I made my first purchase, a few soap bars, to take to England as gifts at Christmas. I loved the idea that the were truly local, hand-crafted, would travel well and, bonus, make my suitcase smell great! When I first saw them, and inhaled their incredible scents, well, I was a goner. I've placed four orders in the past week! I keep thinking of friends and family who would love and appreciate these products, and who deserve a little luxury. Everyone deserves a little luxury! These products are all that, and more. So, so beautiful! The photos online don't do them justice, really. I plan to keep ordering as gifts but, also, start treating myself to ALL the products, little by little. Oh, did I mention the packaging? Nicole does nothing by half - everything you'll receive from this talented lady is top notch. Go on, treat yourself...soon. I know I will!
Hi Tracy, I'm sitting here with the biggest smile and a humble heart reading your lovely review. I'm so excited that you found my store and that you've been delighted with my products, I look forward to many more visits from you. I'm so happy my soaps are traveling the world!